Thursday, October 14, 2010

IT 18 was the most expensive subject for me this semester,but it shown a lot of things on how to edit,how to illustrate,and a lot more. Sir Yolly was one of the instructor who made me felt what a college student is. I've learned how to used more adobe photoshop, and how to used it exactly. I learned how to edit a picture from a pimple face to a gourgeous one,but not so good really. I learned how to made my own blog.
I learned how to make my owned poster,and my owned web banner,logo and our owned digital illustration.
Naa pa diay ..brochure and a lot more..from the beginning  we've learned how to be more responsible in all the tasked that he given us. Sir yol was so good enough for us,he thought us how to done our effectively from the beginning  tell the end.But sometimes makaulit kay si Sir coz sometimes he was  so strict. ug mahadlok tawun mi muduol.. I learned also how to transform photocopy,how to made a my owned magazine,how to worked hard more .,paningkamot versus paningkuha tawun mi.,but nindut man gihapon mo hatag si sir ug grado.
Thank you Sir for sharing your knowledge to us,for giving us the opportunity to know you more and for teaching how to spent our time effectively,and for teaching on how to used the adobe photoshop ........
And because of that Sir perminte jud nako mahinumduman imung ingun na "may pa dili mu skwela kung walay kwarta." ..Thank you sir,sori kung dili kay fluent ang ako inglis..hehe ,That's all Sir..☻☻☻

No comments:

Post a Comment